Arbor Day and Earth Day are almost here!
What better way to celebrate than by getting outside and planting a tree?
The tree you plant today will provide benefits for years to come. We’re talking lower energy bills, a higher curb appeal and improved health for you and the planet.
Plus, when you plant a tree, you simply feel good.
Maximize that feel-good moment this year. Snap a tree picture with the #pics4trees from Earth Day, April 22 to Arbor Day, April 28, and we’ll plant not one but two trees by donating two dollars to the Arbor Day Foundation for each picture.
How to Plant Two Trees with the Snap of a Button this Year
Davey Tree has partnered with the Arbor Day Foundation to make this Arbor Day even greener.
When you share a tree picture online, we’ll plant two trees! All the details below.
- Snap a Tree Picture. Capture a tree you love, and share it with the world. It can be a picture of a tree you just planted, a tree you’ve had for years or simply any tree you see!
- Share It on Social. Hop on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram page, and upload your picture.
- Add the Hashtag #pics4trees. This step is key! We’re monitoring the #pics4trees hashtag all week long. Each time we see a new tree picture with this hashtag, we make another donation to the Arbor Day Foundation!
- Get the Word Out. Share this post, and encourage others to take their own #pics4trees image.
- Feel Good! How easy was that? You just planted two trees–with your phone! Over the next 50 years, a single tree can generate $31,250 of oxygen, provide $62,000 worth of air pollution control, recycle $37,500 worth of water, and control $31,500 worth of soil erosion–according to the Arbor Day Foundation.