Be as free as the birds! Liven up your house with this cute and kid-friendly DIY project that incorporates natural elements. Pick up rocks on you next trip to the beach or family nature walk and you will be one step closer to having this tree branch bird art displayed in your home.
Recycled Wood Board
Thin Permanent Black Marker
Hot Glue Gun and Glue
Frame Hook (optional)
1. Sand edges of wood board with sand paper.
2. Paint entire wood board with white acrylic paint and let dry.
3. Lay out your chosen tree branch and stone “birds” onto your board, so you know where you want to glue them down.
4. Use hot glue gun to secure the tree branch to the board with hot glue.
5. Use hot glue gun to attach rocks to the board in your chosen location.
6. Draw “bird” legs and beaks onto the white board with thin permanent black marker.
7. Attach frame hook to the back of your handcrafted natural tree DIY project.
8. Add this unique piece of art to your home and feel a part of nature in and outside your humble abode!
Tree Branch Bird Art idea credit: zingzingtree.com