Do you like to entertain family and friends? If so, you'll want to learn how to make this simple fall centerpiece below.
Fall Craft Idea No. 3: Candle Centerpiece
Description: At your next dinner party, impress guests with this creative centerpiece. It’s simple to make and will warm your table with those fall colors from the outdoors.
- Candles in different heights (They can be found at craft stores.)
- 6-8 dried leaves
- Burlap spool
- Cut burlap strands to fit around each candle. Hold it in place around candle.
- Hold the number of leaves you desire on top of the burlap.
- Secure the burlap and leaves with a piece of twine.
- Tie twine in a bow.
- Set the decorated candle on a table or give it as a gift.
Candle Centerpiece fall craft idea credit: thatswhatchesaid.net
Want more ideas? Did you know we have a Pinterest page? Follow us for even more fall foliage craft ideas or share your favorite idea with us below!