You can remember fall foliage all year long, and so can your guests during the next fall gathering at your home. Here's another fall craft idea just for you!
Fall Craft Idea No. 2: Leaf Coasters
Description: Between your sips of warm apple cider, hot coffee or creamy hot cocoa, you’ll need something to rest your mug on. Why not make decorative fall leaf coasters for your festive fall beverages?
- White tiles (They are available at most hardware stores.)
- 12-15 dried leaves
- Mod Podge
- Foam brush
- Apply a thin layer of Mod Podge with a foam brush to the surface of each coaster.
- Place the dried leaves in any arrangement you would like on the coasters.
- Apply another thin layer of Mod Podge on the top of the leaves.
- Allow drying to take place for several hours. Once complete, set your coasters for a fall party and let guests admire your festiveness.
We've got one more fall craft idea to share with you! Check out the Davey blog for more fall fun next week!
Leaf Coasters fall craft idea credit: confessionsofahomeschooler.com